Our Integrated Solutions
Power Protection Solutions
- Power Protection Systems
- Power Monitoring Systems
- Power Distribution Systems
- Power Transfer Systems
- Emission Control Systems
- Fuel Transfer Systems
Systems Lifecycle Services
- Maintenance Services
- Overhaul Services
- Load Banks
Many organizations traditionally deployed large, centralized power systems to provide battery reserve to their infrastructure. However, this approach was often inefficient if admins sized the backups to support future capacity. The emergence of modular uninterruptible power supply setups makes it easier for admins to size backup power infrastructure, enhance overall load efficiency moreover extend hardware lifespan.
Prefabrication – Modular Infrastructure Solutions (MIS)
Modular Infrastructure Solutions (MIS), also well-known as prefabrication (prefab), is increasingly in reputation. Prefab consists of four main elements: components, panels, modules, and hybrids. Many valuable tools like Building Information Modeling (BIM), Computer Numeric Control (CNC) and 2-D laser cutting devices also play an essential role in prefabrication.
Prefab improves the speed of assembly, quality of architecture, and efficiency of materials, and it also enhances worker safety while completing deployment work onsite compared to conventional practices. Nonetheless, there are some hindrances to prefabrication, like transportation restrictions due to module size and weight, high level of project coordination, negative market perception and lack of general knowledge on the prefab.
Contrary to the general perception, prefab components are not a creativity barrier. Clients can have tailor-made prefabrication architecture to suit local climatic conditions to ensure a comfortable air-flow environment. In summary, prefab delivers cost and time-efficient projects by offering flexible and customizable containerized solutions.
Benefits of Modular Infrastructure Solutions
RAPID ONSITE DEPLOYMENT
- Ease the deployment process by increasing operation speed up to 60% faster than traditional. It requires minimal fuss on installation.
CONSISTENCY OF PRODUCT QUALITY
- The reliability of quality assurance comes from the consistency of factory construction, integration, and commission testing. A study showed that factory wiring’s electrical architecture is 1,200 times less likely to fail than field wiring.
SHORTENED COMMISSIONING PROCESS
- Modular infrastructure solutions afford more control in a simple package than traditional systems.
Minimize Onsite Coordination
- Require minimum onsite resources for installation and deployment, resulting in efficiency and more minor mistakes arising. It benefits when lacking engineering resources.
Maximize Capital Investment
- Modular infrastructure solutions utilize limited space, allowing investors to reduce CapEx and long cycle cash outlays optimally.
Find out more about Modular Infrastructure?
Power Partners Group (PPG) provides custom-made integrated power solutions, from conceptualization & engineering to fabrication, design, and installation. We aim to deliver modularisation benefits accurately.
Contact us today to find out more info.contact us